EBCC 12 goes virtual
After postponing the conference to end of September, the EBCCouncil board have decided to make the meeting virtual. With the uncertainty of the pandemic in the latter part of the year, the board made the difficult decision to move the conference to an online format.
What can you expect at the EBCC-12 Virtual Conference?
- Join us for live broadcasts for the famous oxford style debates, best practice sessions, multidisciplinary teams in the real world sessions, best and late breaking abstracts!
- No time to view all sessions: then select the “on demand” sessions at your leisure.
- View interviews with key experts, ask questions to speakers in all sessions.
- Access to over 600 presentations, including e-posters and the Abstract Book.
- A new Virtual Exhibition and networking platform allowing delegates to interact with exhibitors, colleagues, presenters and with oncology professionals from around the world.
- Gain CME credits for the virtual event and collect your Certificate of Attendance.
- Exclusive access to the webcasts for 3 months.
For more information, please go to www.eortc.org/ebcc